Welcome to Searching for Truth!

This blog is written for those of us who are still searching in our faith, and by that I mean everyone. We are all still figuring out what exactly we believe in, and I believe that it helps to show different points of view. I will be writing about my own faith journey in this blog, along with my struggles, and I hope it helps those of you who may be dealing with some of the same questions that I am.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bible Problems? Faith Problems? Christian Problems?

I've recently been having a lot of problems with my faith to the point where I don't even know who I am anymore. The other day in Windows on the World, I discovered what my life verse is. It can be found in Micah 6:8 and includes the phrase, "And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God." If I do this, I feel as though I am fulfilling what Jesus taught and that I really can't go wrong. I hope this helps. :D

1 comment: