Welcome to Searching for Truth!

This blog is written for those of us who are still searching in our faith, and by that I mean everyone. We are all still figuring out what exactly we believe in, and I believe that it helps to show different points of view. I will be writing about my own faith journey in this blog, along with my struggles, and I hope it helps those of you who may be dealing with some of the same questions that I am.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Central Baptist Church

This video is a protest of a bill that would cause major problems for immigrants. Welcome to my church, a community of faith that focuses on doing justice. Through my church, I have gone to El Salvador on three separate occasions in order to build relationships with the people in our sister church there, Iglesia Bautista Shekina. Our vision is justice rooted in spirituality and I think we do a pretty good job of fulfilling that. Something that I really appreciate about CBC is that they are accepting to everyone who walks through the door, and I know that not every church can say that. We have people from different races, political parties and sexual orientations, and all are warmly welcomed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment