Welcome to Searching for Truth!

This blog is written for those of us who are still searching in our faith, and by that I mean everyone. We are all still figuring out what exactly we believe in, and I believe that it helps to show different points of view. I will be writing about my own faith journey in this blog, along with my struggles, and I hope it helps those of you who may be dealing with some of the same questions that I am.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Aren't Boyfriends Wonderful?

I realize that from the title, this post may seem a little diverted from my actual blog topic. However, my wonderful, wonderful boyfriend and I have had many debates over our Christian (and otherwise) views, which leads me to say that he is entirely relevant to this blog post.
Over the past couple of months, he and I have had wonderful discussions about our beliefs and both of us have had tremendous growth in the process. Recently however, we hit a wall. It seems that we know each other's opinions to such an extent that it has turned into a me trying to prove him wrong debate. This is because most of his beliefs make me want to bang my head against a wall, but that really is no excuse for me to rag on him. Sorry dear.
In any case, the point I'm trying to make is that not everyone agrees with everyone's beliefs and sometimes venting is necessary. Just think before you speak and don't put your foot in your mouth :D

No comments:

Post a Comment