Welcome to Searching for Truth!

This blog is written for those of us who are still searching in our faith, and by that I mean everyone. We are all still figuring out what exactly we believe in, and I believe that it helps to show different points of view. I will be writing about my own faith journey in this blog, along with my struggles, and I hope it helps those of you who may be dealing with some of the same questions that I am.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gratitude

I just watched part of a beautiful video about living for each day that you are given. Think about it. Today, I talked with my best friend, had fun plotting cruises which will never happen, drew a fairy, cursed McDonalds, smiled, and ate espresso chocolate. Life is good. Look, I want to point out something. Not everything is about God. Faith in God is important, but sometimes it's even more important to have faith in humanity because that is who we live with. We need to strive to build relationships with people from every walk of life because we all have a little piece of them within us. We need each other and that is why acceptance is one of the most important gifts we can give. Lastly, do not love because the Bible tells you to and because Jesus preached it. Love because you want to, love because it is the right thing, and love because you are a human and I am a human and we are all here on this earth. And be thankful that you have the opportunity to be here.
Watch this video from 4:45
                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment